An update on the Haddenham Community Vehicle!
This community service has been set up to encourage more social interaction for those who find themselves isolated by nature of disability. Disability here means any condition that makes travel in an ordinary vehicle, public or private, difficult to access, not just those confined to wheelchairs.
It has been decided by the HCV committee that this service should be financed by voluntary donations (rather than a specific charge) for any disabled person living within the area served by Haddenham Medical Centre. This is because we recognise that some families are not in a position to fund travel easily for disabled members and that others will choose to give larger donations to support the service.
We hope that this change will truly allow anyone to access the service and still fund the running of the vehicle. The true cost of the service is around 70p per mile. With around twenty volunteer drivers available, we look forward to serving you soon. Our Co-ordinator, Sue Brigham, can be contacted on 07495366779 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a journey.
- The Haddenham Dental Centre (0.5 km)
- Accessible Orthodontics (4.9 km)
- SHAW, Madelon Elizabeth (5.0 km)
- ACCESSIBLE ORTHODONTICS (5.1 km)
- Thame House Dental Practice (5.1 km)
- Eastgate Dental Centre (7.2 km)
- Malthouse Dental Centre (8.5 km)
- BUCKINGHAMSHIRE PRIORITY DENTAL SERVICE (OOH) (8.5 km)
- McALEAVEY, David Peter (Orthodontics) (8.5 km)
- KALISH, Edwin (8.5 km)