Minor Injury & Illness

a stethoscope

Minor Injury Units and Urgent Treatment Centres

For injuries or illnesses that are urgent, but not life threatening you can get help at an Urgent Treatment Centre (UTC), Minor Injuries Unit (MIU) or a First Aid Unit (FAU). The NHS website provides an overview of the conditions these services can treat.

It is best to contact NHS 111 first to book an appointment at the nearest service to you. 

Your nearest Minor Injury Unit:

Minor Injuries High Wycombe Hospital

Minor Injuries And Illness High Wycombe

01494 526161

Wycombe Hospital. HP11 2TT

minor injuries

Press the image above to find your nearest minor injury unit.